Saturday, February 27, 2016

Happy New Year

Happy New Year from my snow covered area of the world!



Today, I’m excited to share a fun book I recently published!

Do you love Jane Austen?

How about colouring and activities?

If you answered yes, you may enjoy my latest book,
Jane Austen’s Pride And Prejudice Colouring & Activity Book
featuring Illustrations from 1895
!



I enjoyed every minute of creating this book!

I adore the old, original drawings, and devising activities based on Pride And Prejudice was pure pleasure!



Currently, I am immersed in the Regency period! Besides all the novels and movies, my short story, Disinherited Love, is set in early Regency. I’m also working on a historical romance series set in that time period, and planning additional colouring and activity books based on Jane Austen’s novels!

I am entering this year filled with optimism. I hope your year is full of wonderment and joy, too!



Eva Maria Hamilton is the author of Highland Hearts, a Love Inspired Historical novel published by Harlequin. Her novel, Highland Hearts, won 2nd Place in the Historical Romance, as well as the Traditional/Inspirational Romance Categories in the Heart of Excellence Reader’s Choice Awards, and was an Inspirational Series Finalist in the 2013 Gayle Wilson Award of Excellence. Her short story, Disinherited Love, can be read in the anthology, A Kiss is Still A Kiss. Eva Maria Hamilton is also the owner of Lilac Lane Publishing, which has currently published, Jane Austen’s Pride And Prejudice Colouring & Activity Book featuring Illustrations from 1895.

To connect with Eva Maria Hamilton online, please visit her at www.evamariahamilton.com

No comments:

Post a Comment